Aromatherapy Oasis wishes you all a Merry Christmas! May this Christmas let you and your family revel in the joy and love of the season. Indulge in uninterrupted happiness and enjoy with your near ones to the fullest!
Archive for December 2013
Mental and physical health can be aided in varied holistic ways, one of them being aromatherapy. And when essential plant oils are applied to the human skin or inhaled for treatment purposes, it can even bring back the lost shine and sheen of the skin, make the hair bouncy and nice, and on the whole maintain the well-being of an individual as well. However, one should know the right usage and dosage, since the oils are highly concentrated and can harm if not used in appropriate portions.
Aromatherapy has been around for many centuries. Look into the books of the ancient Greeks, Chinese and the Egyptians and this holistic treatment has found a mentioning. Aromatherapy then and even now is used as a holistic way to treat ailments of the body and the mind. In some cultures, honey was mixed with the oils to form a matrix or to act as a catalyst.
In this day and age, aromatherapy has become popular since it really works. You could be of any age and with any underlying ailments. You still can use aromatic oils and extracts to bring back your beauty and shine. Remember, beauty is from deep within, and if your body and mind within are relaxed and healthy, it would show on the outside too. Hence, let us together learn how to effectively use aromatherapy in the beauty regime.
Why aromatherapy over other holistic methods for treatment?
- Plants have natural oils and essences that would never harm the beauty quotient of an individual. They have powers that are natural and which would heal the body and mind. In comparison to the other forms of treatment, aromatherapy is cent percent natural.
- Time and again, there are herbs and plants which have oils and aromatic extracts that have been used to calm the mind, relax the body and to ease away ailments. Once again, if the body and mind are in control and in sync, it shows on the outside too
- The blend of essential oils in correct form can help with various skin and hair issues, such as acne, dandruff, pimple, dark spots and more. All of which are caused because of tension, lack of sleep, stress and more.
- Depression can take a toll on an individual’s mental health and it shows on the physical self too. Hence, using aromatherapy for depression treatment can show a lot of benefits. When the mind is happy, the body would glow.
Before using any of the oils and recipes on aromatherapy to treat beauty issues, it would be best to have a check up done from your doctor. Sometimes the body shows signs of a breakdown, either on the hair, face or the skin, which then needs proper diagnosis and only a certified aromatherapist would guide you on it.
Aromatherapy is an effective way to bring relief from many common ailments and illnesses. However, as advised it is best not to be your own doctor treating yourself, especially with half baked information available around these days.
Experts always encourage individuals to learn more about the art and science of this alternative method of healing. And this is why; noted professionals and experts hold workshops and classes online, which enable them to disperse important information and guidance to the masses that are keen on making a career in aromatherapy or are willing to learn how aromatherapy can help cure their ailments, or for their loved ones.
Take a look online, read reviews and learn more about the Essential Oil Classes Online. This would be the wisest methods to follow and one of the best ways to ensure that you are being taught by experts, and not by quacks.
Why study from online sources?
- Apart from saving time and money, energy too is saved. Aromatherapy uses essentials oils in its concentrated forms, and these are substances that are potent. One should know how to use these safely, with proper preparation methods, treatment guidance and expert supervision at all times. There are various compounds in each of the oils, which can be damaging if overused. Hence, individuals need to learn more about the frequency of usage and the dosage, along with the application methods as well.
- Classes online have experts that are well-trained and qualified as professionals to impart knowledge on aromatherapy and the use of essential oils. You will also learn they can be used on the skin directly or not. There are oils which can irritate the skin, burn the skin or are photosensitive as well, all of this would be taught in these online classes.
- Candidates when enrolled would be told how to differentiate oils obtained from various natural sources. They would also be taught how to test the essential oils for sensitivities, toxic levels and allergies too. The methods of diluting and using them would be taught as well. Each of the oil categories would be taught in details, so that the candidates make no mistakes when using them in real life situations.
- Varying the concentration of the oils too would be taught along with the duration of using them. Some oils can be used for a few minutes, while others can be used for days at a stretch. The blending of oils and learning about their chemical consistencies would also be taught to the candidates, so that the harmful effects can be kept at bay. In short, how these substances process themselves over your body would be taught, so that the right mix, blend and application can be used.
Which oils can be used at what time and who should not use it, for example pregnant women, would be taught when candidates enrol in reliable and reputed Essential Oil Classes Online. Aromatherapy as mentioned has many benefits, however, candidates would only benefit from this alternative healing process when they learn from reliable sources and experts.